I just need to get a few things off my chest.
1. There has been an appalling lack of apostrophes as of late.
2. They’re, there and their are completely different words with completely different meanings (as are to, two and too, as Stacie points out).
3. Quotation marks are not to be used for emphasis.
Don't blame us when you think it's disgusting. We warned you!
4. The definition of irony is, “The expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.” So it isn’t ironic when it rains on your wedding day, Alanis. It’s just bad luck.
5. Finally, if you literally died laughing I’d better be reading about it in your obituary.