Friday, October 12, 2012

Cute Ending


Harper stopped taking naps a week and a half ago. I still optimistically put her in her “naptime pajamas,” read her a story and put her in her crib every day by 1:30. But instead of sleeping she spends the hour protesting her incarceration by throwing all the toys and bedding out of her crib, yelling my name over and over and, for the finale, stripping all of her clothes off.
Today, however, when I finally conceded, I was surprised to find her standing in her crib fully clothed... until I noticed everything was on inside out and backwards and her cute little diapered butt was sticking out. I guess she’s been using her downtime to practice dressing, too. I am so proud!
P.S. Can you believe she'll be two years old in only ten days?!?!? Where does the time go?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment