Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Play Day

For the past couple of months I have been remiss in my blogging duties. Part of the problem is that I don't have an SD card adapter so I can't download photos from my camera to our new computer yet. That was an oversight on my part, but one is on order so the issue should be resolved shortly. The second issue is that Will's new thing is refusing to be on camera, and you can only take so many pictures of the back of someone's head and/or them sleeping before losing interest entirely. Well played, Will. Well played.

We headed out to the Children's Museum yesterday for some rainy day indoor fun. It was a nice break in our week. All the photos were taken with my phone, so the quality isn't great, but at least I got one of Will's sweet mug!

And another great shot at the back of Will's head. 
  
"But knocking it down is the BEST PART!"

Our future electrical engineer.

THERE are those baby blues!

My kids go to the museum to read...

... and read, and read, and read...

K2 cross-training.

Our beauty. (AND brains.)



No comments:

Post a Comment