Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Birthday Girl


Tonight I said goodnight to my four-year-old for the last time and tomorrow I will embrace my big five-year-old birthday girl! After months of anticipation, Harper's big day is here!   

I slipped a new Halloween-inspired, birthday outfit into her closet as a surprise for the morning. Then we'll find something fun to do and meet Brad for lunch in town (chocolate chip pancakes, which she decided on two months ago). Later it will be off to dress-rehearsal for her fall dance recital (tap dancing mermaids... obviously). We'll do gifts and birthday regalia at dinner.


I can't believe my baby is five all ready. How did that happen? It seems like just a couple of months ago that I was holding her for the first time. 

Happy, happy birthday, my sweet Harper. We love every minute we get to spend with your curious, creative, joyous little self.   










1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday sweet Harper from your great aunt Carol. I hope you have a very wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete