Monday, August 19, 2013

Shoot

Brad's mother, who has been visiting since a week before Will was born, is going home to Colorado tomorrow morning. That is, if she can get by me as I block the front door. She graciously came to help make our transition to a family of four a little easier and I can't imagine how we could have done it without her. I am not ready to let her go but she is more than ready to leave so we'll just have to figure out how to go on without her. I'm pretty sure that by this time tomorrow night the house will be on fire, the kids will be naked and I'll be sobbing on the front lawn but onward we tread despite this ominous feeling.  

We took a couple of minutes tonight (between nursing and tantrums) to get a few photos of her with the kiddos before she left. And yes, she is wearing rabbit ears, thank you very much (somehow they started on Harper and ended up on Nana).

I hope she likes these.





 
 
Thank you for everything, Ann! We will miss you more than you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment