Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Homesick

I have been so nostalgic about San Luis Obispo lately that I have been making a virtual photo album so I can take a virtual vacation anytime I want. Places I miss the most include:


Farmers Market...

... every Thursday night on Higuera Street.

The creek behind the Mission.

The now defunct Cal Poly Organic Farm, where Brad and I were lucky enough to work. We met our dearest friends here (some of whom are pictured above).


Boo Boo's. Best. Record Store. Ever. And the best roof for people watching. 

The Palm. Indie films projected by solar power and REAL popcorn. 

Linnaea's! If I had a dime for every time I parked my bike here...

... I still would not have near enough to cover what I spend at this counter.

Brad and I had our first "date" at the table in the back...

... and our wedding reception was held in the garden exactly
3 years and 3 days later. 


Spooner's Cove at Montana de Oro, where we were married. Our ceremony was pretty much exactly where the person in the photo is standing.

The Sanitarium, the bed/breakfast and art studio where we honeymooned.
There was a HUGE bathtub in every room. Plus, the balcony outside our room practically overlooked Brad's apartment. 

Home.

1 comment: