Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Junior Jones Needs a Home


As much as we like him, Junior is ready for a home of his own. But not just any home, a FANTASTIC home. I think I mentioned before that Brad is crazy about that little dog.


When we started to discuss looking for a home for Junior, Brad said, "I think he should go to a great home. Like ours. Maybe even one of our friends." I explained to him that, due to my profession, all of our friends, friends-of-friends, friends-of-friends-of-friends and all of their neighbors and business associates have acquired dogs. We have maxed out our resources.


And so I come to you, general public, and ask that you help get the word out. Junior is a great dog. He just needs a family of his own now. Here is his bio, written from Junior's perspective because I've been told he'll get more interest that way:


Can’t decide between a German Shepherd and a Labrador? Why not bring me home?!? I am a young (DOB 10/22/10)Shepherd/Lab mix and the perfect size; 36 lbs now and I’ll be about 40 lbs as an adult. Everyone tells me I am a happy, friendly boy who will make a FANTASIC dog for some lucky person because I LOVE everybody! In my foster home I live with 2 dogs, 4 cats and a 10 month old baby, too. Since being in foster care I have learned to walk perfectly on leash and that I need to potty outside (I never even had one accident!). Every day I look forward to a long walk with my foster pack, and sometimes I like to go for a jog in the evening. I am a very fast learner and like to stay near my foster family so I can see what they’re doing, even when I’m not on leash (I am a Shepherd, after all). Of course, I have been neutered, am current on vaccines, microchipped, heartworm negative and on heartworm and parasite control. Plus, my foster family will provide my adoptive family with LIFETIME behavior training, so I can remain a happy, balanced dog.

For more information about Junior please contact sloattaboy@yahoo.com or (805) 540-0006.  


No comments:

Post a Comment