Monday, October 7, 2013

Pigtails!


I was beginning to think it would never happen, but today we were able to put Harper's hair up in pigtails! She was so stinkin' cute and proud of them and asked if I would take her picture with them in. So I took the kids out on the front porch for a couple of photos.

Seeing her today made me realize just how much of a little girl she is now... you can hardly see the baby in her at all anymore. 

She cried when I took them out at bedtime, so I had to promise her she could wear her hair in pigtails again tomorrow. 

Our lovely little girl.
 
Look how lanky she's getting! And that stance is trouble.

Making a run for it.

Little Yellow Kitty, our beloved neighborhood stray/mooch, stopped by for a quick bite.

Harper and Little Yellow Kitty have a love/hate relationship. Harper chases her around and tortures her with exuberant affection once she's caught...

... but they always work it out in the end.

Sibs.

Will was just enjoying the show.

He's happy doing just about anything so long as he's where the action is.

Don't grow up too fast, Harper.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment