Tuesday, December 10, 2013

About the Boy

Will is nearly 18 weeks old. Eighteen weeks! How is that even possible? 

I was looking through some old photos the other day and realized that he is suffering woefully from Neglected Second Child Syndrome; I have probably three times as many photos of Harper by the time she was his age. Not to make excuses, but it is tougher to take the camera out when you're constantly chasing and/or cleaning up after someone. Fortunately for us, Will is so easy-going I cling to the hope that he'll never care that he has gotten less attention than his sister did. Hopefully.

Anyway, here is my attempt at equalizing things.







He's babbling up a storm these days, making N's and B's and G's and K's and, his new favorite, H's. Harper and he make "zombie growls" at each other and then he laughs and laughs like she's the funniest thing in the world. He's also grabbing his feet all the time and working on his abs by sitting up in his car seat. I think he'll be sitting on his own in no time. Where is the time going? 

Also, Harper made me a Play-Doh heart yesterday. That kid can be so sweet. I am such a lucky mommy!






No comments:

Post a Comment