Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Cabin Fever Shenanigans

A lot been going on around here this morning. First there was this:


Will has been getting the lion's share of attention around here with all his recent ailments. So Harper developed a "cough" this morning in a bid for some sympathy.
Harper: (pretend coughing)
Me: "Oh, are you not feeling well?"
Harper: "Yes. I am very sick like Will. (cough)"
Me: "That's terrible. How can I help you?"
Harper: "I need a blankie and movies and my milk and to be cuddled in your arms."
Me: "Would you like your special blankie?"
Harper: "Yes. I am very sick."
Me: "I'm sorry to hear that. Are you sick with hypochondria?"
Harper: "Yes. I have hypochondria."
Don't fret. She got lots of cuddles and, shortly thereafter, requested her butterfly magnifying glass so she could "solve a mystery."

Then there was this:


Harper: "Hemlock is taking a nap on the piano."


And finally:



Harper: "Will used his magical powers to fill his baby crib with all the pillows!"

Sorry about the clarity. Our camera doesn't work in low light. I think I'd better get these kids out of the house for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment