Sunday, November 29, 2015

Homeward Bound!


Today we got to bring our new puppy home! For those of you who have been waiting for the official announcement, we were inspired by the holiday weekend and decided to name her...


MAYFLOWER!
(We'll call her May for short.)

I love it because it's clumsy-sweet, just like she is. And come on, is that face a May or what?! It's the perfect name for our perfectly adorable pup. 

So far she's been a dream. It's been the easiest transition I've ever seen. She just fits right in like she's always been here. And Willa is thrilled to have another dog in the house. I knew she was depressed after Maisy passed but I didn't realize how lonely she was. Gigi, on the other hand, is pretty irritated with the whole new dog thing. I think she just misses not being the youngest. She's all talk, though; they'll probably be thick as thieves in a week.

I'll post some adorable photos later in the week. They should be easy to come by. 

Now I'm off for the serious puppy cuddles.  

No comments:

Post a Comment