Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Photo Shoot

With all the baby planning around here I haven't taken the camera out in a while, and since the Bookers are still on a self-imposed quarantine (thank you RSV Type-A) I thought I would try to get a couple of shots of Harper this morning.

The weather was perfectly overcast and our neighbors have a pretty painted fence in the ally behind their home which I've wanted to use as a background for some time. Today was the day! Unfortunately, it was also a good day for mosquitos, and they see Harper as an All-You-Can-Eat Buffet, so we only were out for about ten minutes before we were forced back indoors.

Harper insisted on bringing Sir Bumble Frog along.

She quickly became disenchanted with the entire process.
 
If only she'd stay still!

I wish this one weren't blurry... just look at that expression!

I'll have to try again in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment