Thursday, July 18, 2013

...Try, Try Again


For those of you who haven’t heard yet we had our first middle of the night ER excursion Wednesday morning. Turns out Harper has croup, which isn’t a really big deal but sure sounded scary at 1:00 am.

After only one nebulizer treatment and one dose of steroids she is well on the mend, but I don’t dare take her out somewhere to infect other kids (or to catch something else with me about ready to go into labor any second!). So today, after she absolutely insisted on wearing her “dot dress,” we went to the neighborhood park (which was kidless at the time) and I was finally able to get some beautiful photos of her. I wanted to share some of my favorites. I hope you enjoy them!   

 


 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Have a wonderful Thursday!
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment